Terms of Service
Conditions of Use
By entering the website, you accept that:
We request your ID to be verified by a member of the administrative team in order to make sure you are not underage. You are fully liable for any false disclosures and responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise from viewing or reading, of material and images contained within this website. Chator cannot be held responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise as a result of fraudulent entry into, or use of, this website and/or material contained herein. You are fully liable for any false disclosures and responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise from viewing or reading, of material and images contained within this website. Chator cannot be held responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise as a result of fraudulent entry into, or use of, this website and/or material contained herein.
You must have the necessary hardware to receive Video Chat services. This includes a Android Phone ,iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch together with a reliable WiFi connection - a minimum upload speed of 100Mbps and a download speed equal or faster than the upload speed to achieve a clear call. Most Wi-Fi hotspots and home Internet can easily achieve this. Chator will not take responsibility for poor or lost connections due to poor user bandwidth, user hardware faults or incorrect hardware. All of our performers have high speed internet connections. Chator provides video streaming on the www.chator.app website but is not responsible for the quality or reliability of customers devices.
Doxxing - the disclosure of any personal information (including e-mail addresses outside www.chator.app, online instant messenger IDs, postal address.) is stricly prohibited, proposing personal appointment with a Performer is prohibited. Owners of the website cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss originating from personal contact with Performers outside www.chator.app
Use of threatening words or quarrelling with, or violating the rights of performers, support persons or management of Chator is prohibited. Content sent or forwarded and the chosen user name must not be offensive, must not suggest paedophilia, adolescence, bestiality or zoophilia, or refer to elimination or consumption of any bodily waste. Furthermore, remarks that are unacceptable by the standards of good taste, against our rules, suggesting violation of the law or deceiving others are prohibited. Our performers, Counsellors, Entertainers, Intimacy coaches and other service providers are entitled to terminate any call for any reason. A refund may or may not be given depending upon the circumstances.
Cases with dishonest behaviour related to online transactions are handled with high priority with our Customers privacy kept in mind. Such cases might be outsourced to companies specialised in this field. In case of any fraudulent transaction Chator reserves the right to use all available information at its disposal during any kind of legal procedure. Including - without the claim of completeness - browser history, IP and e-mail addresses and any other traceable activity. During such legal procedures Chator might involve other, professional investigator parties and share certain information in order to comply with UK law, vindicate its rights and represent the best interests of its Customers. Chator grants full cooperation to legal authorities investigating fraudulent transactions and other matters falling under legal jurisdiction. In case there is any part of the above statements You do not accept, or you are not aware of pertinent laws and regulations, governed by the UK, do not enter the website!
This page constitutes a legal Agreement between Chator and Yourself, as well as any business entity of which you have any legal or equitable interest. If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, it shall not affect the enforceability of the other portions of this Agreement. We would like to inform you, for all legal statements, statutory declarations made by Chator and it's Owner, and can be found on the site we can only take the English version as a basis and underlying! We do not accept any kind of legal claims, or other complaints for the misunderstandings as a result of the mistranslations!
You must read and agree to these terms and conditions of our website before accessing or view our website. Please read them carefully. By visiting Chator, you are agreeing to its terms. This Agreement is subject to change at any time and changes are effective upon posting. Bookmark this page and check it frequently as it is up to you to refer to this page for any amendments/changes to the original Agreement.
- 1. Eligibility: You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of or use this site. By using and/or viewing this site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement and that you are at least 18 years old (or 21 years old in any location where 18 is not the age of majority) and you are interested in and wish to have access to visual images, verbal and written descriptions, and audio / visual sexually-oriented and frankly erotic nature.
- 2. Fees/Termination: Chator's pricing were provided to you upon registration and may change from time to time upon electronic notice to you. Chator reserves the right to terminate your access to the site for any reason or no reason. Chator may terminate your membership upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to us.
- 3. Non-Commercial Use by Members/Viewers: Chator is for the personal use of individual members and viewers only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members of Chator and should not use Chator for any purpose. You may not record or reproduce any images or audio or video recordings of video calls between yourself and any our models.
- 4. As a visitor to Chator, if you provide us with your e-mail address via a registration, you thereby authorize Chator and its affiliates and any entities that Chator becomes involved with or merges with, the right to use your valid email address for any marketing programs.
- 5. Disclaimers: Chator, including its shareholders, officers, directors, agents employees, subsidiaries and affiliated company, is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the site or in connection with the Chator service, whether caused by users, members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service, nor for the conduct of any user and/or member of the Chator service whether online or offline. Chator assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user and/or member communications. Chator is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Chator site and/or in connection with the Chator service. Under no circumstances will Chator be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the site or the service and/or any Content posted on the Chator site or transmitted to Chator members. The Site and the service are provided "AS-IS" and Chator expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Chator cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the site and/or the Chator service.
- 5.5 We are a 1 to 1 video call and live streaming platform. The images and information displayed on the Chator gallery are published on behalf of the service providers and are reviewed prior to publication to ensure accordance with our policy of zero nudity and /or profanities.
- 5.5.1 We offering a private p2p service, We do have the ability to monitor any video calls in real time.
- 6. Limitation on Liability: Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted (and in that event liability is disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law), in no event will Chator be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the site or Chator service, even if Chator has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You further agree to hold Chator harmless for claims arising from the use of Chator. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Chator's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will, at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Chator for the service during the term of membership.
- 6.1 If a booked performer is not available, Chator reserve the right to offer the right (under no obligation) an alternative model for the duration of the video call booked. If you would prefer a full refund, simply terminate the call within 30 seconds for a full refund.
Anonymous wallets will be deleted after 180 days of inactivity. The user ONLY is responsible for the loss of Wallet ID. To keep the wallet active it must be used with a frequency of less than 180 days.
Payment / Refund Option
By purchasing Chator services you are entering into a contract with the credit card processing company whose details can be found on your payment receipt email. Chator are unable to assist with any credit card related enquiries and hold no sensitive data including, but not limited to, credit card information, transaction information, card status or in the event a card is declined, Chator do not have access to this information
In the event a performer is unable to provide the services purchased for any reason, technical or otherwise then please contact our 24hr helpline who will endeavor to provide a replacement in cases of 1-1 sessions or a refund for webinars. In exceptional situations, a credit may be applied to your Chator account, we are unable to apply refund to credit cards.
This service is operated by Empire IT Software LTD, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX and is governed by UK law.
E-mail: [email protected]
Company No. 13833781
18 U.S.C 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
All persons who appear in any visual depiction contained in Chator.com web properties were over twenty one years of age or at the time of the creation of such depictions.
Custodian of Records for Chator.app